Cannabis Disclosure –
CANNABIS DISCLOSURE – All services are strictly limited to the confines of relevant state laws and regulations relating to state-legal medical marijuana and adult use marijuana. All activities related to marijuana are currently illegal under the laws of the United States of America and nothing contained herein nor any of our services provided are intended to assist in any way with violation of any applicable law.
SECTION 1 – AGE RESTRICTIONS ON ACCESS AND PURCHASES
You must be at least 21 years old to access this site. If you are under 21 years old you are not permitted to use this site for any reason. You must be of legal age required by the state or province you are in to purchase our products. It is your responsibility to know whether you are legally able to purchase our products.
SECTION 2 – WHAT INFORMATION DO WE GATHER AND WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
When you visit our site, some information is automatically collected. This may include information such as the Operating System (OS) running on your device, Internet Protocol (IP) address (which may be used to obtain your geolocation), access times, browser type, and language, and the website you visited before our site. We also collect information about how you use our site, including the elements you have interacted with, metadata and other details about these elements, change states and other user actions.
Email marketing: By providing us with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you emails about our company, new products and other updates. You have the opportunity to unsubscribe from these emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email.
How we use your information. In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current site and products and to develop new products. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Facilitate the creation of and securing of your Account on our network;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Improve our products, site, and how we operate our business;
- Understand and enhance your experience using our site and products;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request;
- Respond to your comments or questions and for our Support team to provide service;
- Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events and news about products and services offered by The Vivid Team and our selected partners, and for other marketing purposes of The Vivid Team;
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
SECTION 3 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
By providing us with personal information to inquire a partnership with us you are consenting to our collecting and using your information (your credit card information is discussed in Section 4 below).
How do I withdraw my consent?
You may withdraw your consent for us to contact you by clicking the “Unsubscribe” button included at the bottom of each email or contacting us at info@TheVividTeam.com
SECTION 4 – DISCLOSURE
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent other than with the following:
- Lawful Requests. To comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process (provided that we will endeavor to notify you at the address you have given us if we have received a lawful request for your information);
- Emergency. In an emergency, including to protect the personal safety of any person; and
- Corporate Restructuring. For the purposes of a business deal (or negotiation of a business deal) involving a sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets (business deals may include, for example, any merger, financing, acquisition, divestiture or dissolution transaction or proceeding). In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, personal information may also be transferred as a business asset. If another company acquires our company, business or assets, that company will also acquire and possess the personal information collected by us and will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
Our Policy does not cover any third party services. To learn about those third parties’ privacy practices, please read their privacy policies.
When you click on the links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy policies.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow generally accepted industry practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Your personal information is protected by your password – never share this password with anyone. The Vivid Team will never contact you to ask you for your password.
SECTION 7 – AGE OF CONSENT
You Must Be Twenty One (21) Years Or Older To Access This Web Site. If You Are Under Twenty One Years Of Age, You Are Not Permitted To Access This Web Site For Any Reason. Due To The Age Restrictions For Use Of This Web Site, No Information Obtained By This Web Site Falls Within The Child Online Privacy Act (Copa) And Is Not Monitored As Doing So.
SECTION 8 – U.S. LAW APPLIES
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you (other than that information automatically generated by your use of our site), register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our customer service team at info@TheVividTeam.com
Terms & Conditions
- The following terms and conditions (“Terms) shall govern the use of this website, which is made available by The Vivid Team, 4700 Claude Court Denver, CO 80216
- These Terms represent the entire agreement between any user of this website and The Vivid Team. By the use of this website, the user agrees that the user has read and agrees to all of the Terms contained herein.
- The Vivid Team reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue any of the Products at any time and from time to time.
- Access to this website may be terminated by The Vivid Team with respect to a user or users at any time.
- Details regarding your account, if and after a user establishes an account, can be accessed by emailing The Vivid Team Customer Service team at info@TheVividTeam.com
- The email service available on this website provides customers of The Vivid Team with the capability to receive emails regarding company activities new innovations, manufacturing trends, etc.
- The Vivid Team reserves the right to modify Service information at its sole discretion at any time and from time to time effective upon posting on this website.
- The Products containing THC presented on this website are not for sale.